Inspirational Outdoor Learning
We believe in the importance of learning through first-hand experience, learning by doing, exploration and play and work to promote the development of the whole child.
- Day visits
- Regular Forest School style sessions
- Mobile Animal Encounter Service – we come to you
Our visits are:
- Led by experienced and knowledgeable staff
- Linked to the National Curriculum
- Bespoke to meet your requirements
We work with:
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Special Educational Needs
- Community Groups – uniform groups, youth groups and play schemes
Want to Know More?
Contact us to receive a list of our topics for your Key Stage, to discuss your requirements, or if you would like to arrange a meeting with our Education Officer.