Once a date for your visit has been agreed a booking form will be sent to you via email along with an invoice for a £50 non-refundable deposit and an invite to come for a free pre-visit (appointment must be made). You will need to complete and return the form and pay the deposit to secure your booking.
You will receive a pre-visit information pack containing: confirmation letter, visit programme, activity session guide for your chosen activities, a copy of our risk assessment and some visit information for the children.
Please notify us of any changes to your group numbers. We will issue a final balance invoice on the day of your visit. This can be paid ideally by cheque on the day, or by bank transfer.
- £8.50 per child – Weekends, Bank and School holidays
- Discounted to £7.50 per child – Monday – Friday during term time (excluding Bank Hols)
- Week night evening sessions (term time only) just £4 per child!
- One adult goes free with every four paying children*
- Additional adults are £8.00
Please note the minimum group/school charge is £50
* With the exception of Special Educational Needs visits where adult to child ratio is 1:1, these adults will be free of charge.